Accessing the live online sessions featured during the colloquium requires that your web-connected computer has sound (i.e. headphones or speakers) and the free Flash player.
If you’d like to check that your computer is all set to go, you can click the “Check Now” button below to be directed to our Technical Check. If you need any assistance, contact us. We’re here to help!
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, or 9 (32 bit only); Mozilla Firefox 3 or higher; Google Chrome
- Mac OS X v10.4, 10.5, 10.6 (Intel); Mac OS X v10.4 (PowerPC)
- Mozilla Firefox 3 or higher; Apple Safari 4 or 5; Google Chrome
- Headphones or speakers (to hear audio)
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 or higher
- Internet connection (Cable/DSL or other broadband recommended)
- Cookies enabled in your web browser